Do not take admission in B.Ed even by mistake

Every State Has Its Own Cet Exam For Admission In B.Ed Across The Country.

For Admission In B.Ed, It Is Necessary To Pass The Qualifying Exam Common Entrance Test (Cet)

Students Who Pass Cet Can Take Admission In 2 Year Full Time Regular Course

If You Get Admission Without Entrance, Do Not Accept It, Otherwise The Degree Will Be Invalid.

The Responsibility Of The Exam Is Given To The University Or State Board On Behalf Of The Chancellor.

Those Who Pass The Exam Get Admission On Merit In B.Ed Seats In Government Private Colleges.